Invest in a Rufo’s Famous Franchise
Rufo's Famous Franchise Corporation
2/F RufoCorp Building
300-B Malapantao St., Barangka Itaas
477-6652 / 532-6335 / 533-1446 / 532-3392
The Rufo’s Advantage
• Rufo's is known for its unique product, the Rufo's Famous Tapa - fried, tender, juicy beef strips served in a rich, sweet sauce with a side of garlic rice and sunny-side up egg. The country's only "saucy tapsilog".
• Rufo's specializes in Filipino Food. Dishes Pinoys can eat more than once a day, everyday. Not the same for Japanese, American or Italian cuisine.
• Rufo's serves freshly-cooked "Real Food" - a great alternative to burgers, fried chicken, pizza and french fries.
• Rufo's serves beer. A product not available in all fast-food and most fast-casual restaurants.
• Rufo's products are priced for the mass-market, allowing for high-volume sales.
• Rufo's has been successfully operating its restaurant system since 1984. Very few business concepts have shown this kind of longevity.
• A Rufo's Famous Franchise is easy to operate. All products are prepared and packed in the Central Commissary for quick and simple frying in the stores. No complicated barbecue machines, baking ovens or preparation equipment.
• Rufo's is Open 24/7 and Delivers 24/7. Your restaurant earns while you sleep!
• Rufo's is in partnership with Francorp, the World Leader in Franchise Development. This guarantees a well-designed franchise system that equally benefits both the franchisor and franchisee.
• Rufo’s is a multi-awarded franchisor winning 2 awards at the prestigious 2013 Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise Awards: “Fastest Growing Franchise” and “Best in Franchise Support”
The Rufo’s Franchise Package
Do you want to own a Rufo’s Famous Franchise?
Please submit the Rufo’s Franchise Inquiry Form
1. Space Requirement: 80-120 sqm. for a stand-alone store with airconditioned and
2. Franchise Fee: Php 500,000
• Right to use the Rufo's name, trademarks and systems
• Site selection approval
• Rufo's Classroom and Hands-on Training
• Pre-opening and opening assistance
• Confidential Rufo's Operations Manual
• Ongoing support, business consulting and field visits
• Marketing and Advertising support
• Right to use Rufo's proprietary products and suppliers at wholesale prices
• Access to Rufo's accredited suppliers and contractors at discounted rates
3. Franchise Term: 5 years, renewable
4. Continuing Service Fee: 3% of gross sales
5. Advertising Fees: 2% of gross sales (system-wide)
1% of gross sales (local store marketing)
Download the Franchise Inquiry Form here